If you are looking for something unique and special for your Dad this Father's Day the Sylvania SilverStar zXe Headlights are perfect! Here Sylvania tells you why the SilverStar zXe headlights are a great gift for Dad.
Excerpt from Sylvania: Sylvania has a great gift for the dad whose vehicle is all about style and performance, called Sylvania SilverStar zXe headlight bulbs. They give car owners the look and feel of high-intensity discharge lighting. SilverStar zXe headlights feature a nanotechnology infused cobalt blue coating with xenon halogen gas technology to generate a color temperature that rivals HID. Drivers will get crisp illumination from a headlight that’s noticeably whiter than standard halogen bulbs for an immediate difference on the road. Also, a special mirror tip along with the cobalt blue coating gives these headlights a remarkable jewel-like shimmer, even when unlit. These headlights are 100 percent street legal and meet all DOT requirements. Usually priced at $59.99, they are significantly less than HID drop-in kits.
Some more information from Sylvania:
Some basic install tips that you might find useful:
• Consult your owner’s manual for bulb/headlight replacement procedures, needed tools and safety precautions.
• Always wear safety glasses and work gloves
• Make sure vehicle is on a level surface, in park (or in gear for standard), with emergency brake applied and engine cooled down.
• Remove the non-grounded terminal of the battery if applicable.
• Always change headlight bulbs in pairs – bulbs can dim over time, so if you replace only one, you can cause an uneven field of illumination
• Sylvania Headlight Installation video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
I will be posting a review soon from my own experience with Sylvania SilverStar headlights and another Sylvania product. I cannot wait to share with you all so keep an eye out for it!