There is a big Argan Oil craze going on if you haven't seen it around then I am here to share my experience with Argan Oil from the brand One Earth. I was sent a small bottle of their Argan Oil to review. Before I share my experience I want to share a little bit of information about the Argan Tree and about the oil.
Argan Tree Facts:
- The Argan (Argania spinosa) is a species of tree grown in Morocco.
- Argan trees grow 8–10 meters high and live up to 150–200 years.
- When ripened, the very hard nut contains one small, oil-rich seed which contains the oil.
- The nut takes over a year to mature, ripening in June to July of the following year.
- Argan forests cover over 8,000 km² of Morocco.
- Is a very lightweight oil that can be used as a daily moisturizer or treatment for skin, hair, and nails.
- 100% Pure Argan Oil is a legendary oil that's rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids.
- Argan Oil can be used for many areas including hydrating and nourishing skin, as a daily moisturizer, skin treatment, treating split ends, and softening cuticles. It's gentle enough to use on all skin types and is believed to help with skin conditions including acne, roscacia, eczema & psoriasis.
- Argan Oil easily absorbs into skin to give you a youthful, dewy glow, and has astonishing healing, conditioning, and anti-aging properties to keep skin and hair nourished and revitalized and to keep you looking beautiful from head to toe.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances, Synthetic Dyes, Petrochemicals,
Phthalates, GMOs, Triclosan
My experience with using the Argan Oil was good, it is silky and hydrates my skin very well. I have used it through my hair to smooth my flyaway's down. I have found a few uses for the oil and will continue using it. You can inquire about ordering the Argan Oil through One Earth with M. You can also look through One Earth's Catalog to see all the other products that they offer.